Eldorado National Forest Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Eldorado National Forest Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project includes trail repair, drainage structure maintenance and installation, clearing of downed trees, brushing, sign repair or replacement on designated OHV routes, posting of kiosks and information bullentin boards at designated OHV trailheads and staging areas, sevicing vault restrooms at staging areas, installation or maintenance of barriers needed to restrict travel off of designated routes, control of noxious weeds, monitoring associated with the OHV use and resource protection needs, and printing and distribution of Motor Vehicle Use Maps.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1574
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alteration of Land. Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.