2 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Agriculture/Exclusive Agricultural Zone - 10-acre Minimum (AE-10)/Agriculture
To allow the construction and operation of a 6-Mega Watt (MW) solar photovoltaic electrical generation facility on an 18-acre site in the AE-10 (Exclusive Agriculture - 10 acre minimum) Zone/PSP 12-023
Tulare County Resources Management Agency
Notice of Determination
Tulare County Planning Commission
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.