The purpose of the Lucia Abrue Howell Mountain Vineyard Timberland Conversion Project is to convert ~12.8+\- acres of timberland to a commercial vineyard (15.3 acres net) on the 17-acre project area. A Timber Harvest Plan is being processed by Cal Fire for the harvest of 12.8+\- acres, which will be the total acreage converted from timberland on the property. A Timberland Conversion Permit and approval is also required from Cal Fire. An ECP has been prepared for the project to be approved by Napa County. The interrelated nature of the ECP, THP, and TCP are discussed as a single proposed project in the Final EIR.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.