Operation of California Water Service Company-East Los Angeles (Cal Water-ELA)East Los Angeles (ELA) Station 62, ELA 62-01 and ELA 62-02 Project Additions...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Operation of California Water Service Company-East Los Angeles (Cal Water-ELA)East Los Angeles (ELA) Station 62, ELA 62-01 and ELA 62-02 Project Additions...
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit to Cal Water !;:LA for the proposed Project. Construction of two new wells was completed following Project approval and adoption of a Mitigated Negative Declaration (MND). However, water quality results from the wells indicated the need for further treatments other than chloramination. To address the water quality issues, the Cal WaterwELA proposed Project includes equipping the wells with Granular Activated Carbon (GAG) and Greensand Treatment facilities and construction of the following proposed treatment system: See NOD for full details.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board Angeles District Office
500 North Central Avenue, Suite 500
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone : (818) 551-2045
- Los Angeles
- Cross Streets
- 2000 South Tubeway Avenue, Commerce, Los Angeles County
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- State Water Board
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- This is to certify that the record of permit issuance and corresponding Addendum and MND for the Project is available to the general public at the State Water Board, Division of Drinking Water District office noted above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2012071096 PDF 966 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.