Lake or Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2011-0245-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-11-069 MEN, "Retirement Plan THP"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration No. 1600-2011-0245-R1 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-11-069 MEN, "Retirement Plan THP"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Game (DFG) is entering into a lake or streambed alteration agreement (Agreement) with Mr. Jesse Weaver, representing Mendocino Redwood Company. The eight activities to be completed according to the Agreement are located approximately eleven miles east of Willits in Mendocino County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1691
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Department of Forestry and Fire Protection 135 Ridgway Avenue Santa Rosa, California 95401
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.