The California Department of Fish and Game is executing Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2012-0032-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Tim Tate, Sierra Pacific Industries.
Project consists of development of an old maintenance to various watercourse crossings associated with the Six Mix Timber Harvesting Plan (4-10-003/Cal-1) within the Camp Creek watershed.
Specific impacts associated with the Camp Creek watershed include installation of a 24 inch culvert, armoring of an existing culvert, and installation of a rocket pad at an existing water hole.
CALFIRE, Southern Region, 1234 East Shaw Ave., Fresno, CA 93710
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.