Construct Shear Pile Wall to Prevent Slope Movement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- Construct Shear Pile Wall to Prevent Slope Movement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The mechanically stablized earth wall (MSE) at this location is exhibiting signs of movement affecting the property of the nearby Costco retail store. To stabilize the slope, it is proposed to construct two shear pile walls and install horizontal drainage pipes between and MSE and the right-of-way boundary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 380
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2245
- Laguna Niguel
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.