Removal Action Work Plan for the Central Valley Fertilizer Site (Site)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Work Plan for the Central Valley Fertilizer Site (Site)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The approval of a Removal Action Work Plan (RAW), by the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) pursuant to the authority granted under the California Health and Safety Code, Chapter 6.8, as submitted by URS Corporation in September 2011. The RAW proposes to excavation, consolidation and on-Site encapsulation of approximately 3,500 cubic yards and pesticide and arenic contaminated soil.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-3953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Actions to Prevent, Minimize, Stabilize, Mitigate or Eliminate the Release of Threat of Release of Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.