Meadow Lane Dam, Pond D, No. 1050-3
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Meadow Lane Dam, Pond D, No. 1050-3
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed work will be phased to first construct a cutoff wall and upstream liner along the southern embankment of Pond D. Phase 2 will consist of the same for the eastern embankment of Pond C.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
Division of Safety of Dams 2200 X Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
Phone : (916) 227-4619
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301;C: 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor repair to an existing dam.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.