Caltrans D4 PCC Slab Replacement SR 101 NB & SB - 3E3101/0412000294
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4
- Document Title
- Caltrans D4 PCC Slab Replacement SR 101 NB & SB - 3E3101/0412000294
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is to replace PCC slab on SR 101, NB & SB directions. This is to preserve the life of the pavement. All construction activities will be limited to the work in State Right-of-Way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (530) 301-3817
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabiliation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxillary lanes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.