CT D4 Proposes to Install 60" x 15" culvert which Connects to Existing Drainage/ 3G0301
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4
- Document Title
- CT D4 Proposes to Install 60" x 15" culvert which Connects to Existing Drainage/ 3G0301
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A settling of the area has caused ponding to occur. This project will correct the problem, preserve and maintain the Integrity of SR 82.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (530) 301-3817
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabiliation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxillary lanes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.