Caltrans D4 Washout Repair On SR 280 - 1SS553/0412000307
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4
- Document Title
- Caltrans D4 Washout Repair On SR 280 - 1SS553/0412000307
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CT proposes to repair a washout undermining the adjacent pavement by placing Rock Support Protection buttress to support existing roadway. The project is to preserve and maintain the Integrity of the Highway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (530) 301-3817
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabiliation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxillary lanes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.