Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0040-R1, Reeves Canyon Raod Geotechnical Investigation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0040-R1, Reeves Canyon Raod Geotechnical Investigation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment activity which consists of a geotechnical investigation, using a CME-55 crawler drill-rig, to inform bridge replacement. Subsurface exploration to adequately define earth materials and foundation conditions will include one sampled, logged test boring (approximately 4-6" diameter) at the channel support (future bridge) to approximately 80-ft depth. No other equipment use or excavation is required within the bed, bank or channel of the creek and no riparian vegetation has been proposed to be cleared.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 799-7106
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project involves use of a crawler drill-righ and includes limited disturbance to the bed of the channel.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.