Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0125-R1, Wet Crossing of Bear River Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0125-R1, Wet Crossing of Bear River Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment for a wet crossing of Bear River during low flows to access five residential/recreationa properties, and is the only access to the properties due to a pre-1990 loss of the original road through a large landslide event. The project proposes to continue to cross Bear River, and activities will include light grading of the road approaches on channel gravel bars at the start of each year, and fording periodically late spring through early fall during the low flows.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will conduct light grading outside wetted channel, periodically cross channel with non-commercial vehicles at low flow conditions and outside salmonid spawning periods, and remove no vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.