Water Purchase and Common Land Owner Transfer Agreement between Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency and WDS California II
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency (AVEK)
- Document Title
- Water Purchase and Common Land Owner Transfer Agreement between Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency and WDS California II
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency ("AVEK"), and independent special district of the State of California, has approved a Water Purchase and Common Land Owner Transfer Agreement ("Agreement "), with WDS CAlifornia II ("WDS"), a California corporation. AVEK has executed a Water Supply Contract with the State of California Department of Water Resources ("DWR") for the purchase of water from the State Water Project ("Imported Water") for use within AVEK's boundaries.
- Contact Information
Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency
6500 West Avenue N
Palmdale, CA 93551
Phone : (661) 943-3201
- Kern Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Water Code 1725 & 1729; 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Water Code 1728 - temporary change as any change of point of diversion, place of use, or purpose of use involving a transfer or exchange of water or water rights for a period of one year of less. Water Code 1729 - A proposed temporary transfer or exchange of water or water rights by a permittee or licensee. 15301 - Existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.