Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0044-R1, JYJO Gravel Extraction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0044-R1, JYJO Gravel Extraction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the excavation of up to 500 cubic yards annually of gravel overburden, adjacent to the low flow channel, for non-commercial use only within the property owner's lands and is not to be transported off of the property from which it originated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.