Department of Transportation Easement (ST/RT) 172
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Department of Transportation Easement (ST/RT) 172
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is converting existing right of way into new (DOT) Easement on (SR) 172 in Tehama County. The conversion of right of way begins at the junction of Highway 36 and 172 (Teh -172-PM 0.0) and ends at the junction of Highways 172 and 36 (Teh -172-PM 8.91).
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2084
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in sny significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.