Monument Hill Stairway Project, Oroville, CA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Monument Hill Stairway Project, Oroville, CA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR will remove the current loose large rock and slope the hillside to make room for the walkway and stairs using a backhoe. Concrete will be poured for the sidewalk, stairway abutments will be constructed and put in place, and prefabricated stairs will be put into location. The walkway/stairwell will be approximately 6 ft wide by 40 ft long. Work will be conducted during dry conditions. The proposed project is estimated to take 7 days and will be completed in 2012/13.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
460 Glen Drive License Coordination Branch
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (916) 651-9642
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 1; S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities (f) Addition of safety protection devices in conjunction with existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.