Rehabilitate Hooper Slough Bridge (Br # 21-0019)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4
- Document Title
- Rehabilitate Hooper Slough Bridge (Br # 21-0019)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement of eastern abutment which is cracked and failing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (510) 715-6416
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of a highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders, or adding auxillary lanes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.