Disposition - of 9.3 Acres of Excess Parcels
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Disposition - of 9.3 Acres of Excess Parcels
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to dispose of 9.3 acres of excess parcels. These parcels are located on (SR 97, 14 miles south of the community of Dorris in Siskiyou County. Currently Caltrans owns 150 feet from the centerline of the highway. Caltrans will reduce its Right of Way distance from 150 feet to 65 feet along this section of highway, with the excess land being sold to the adjacent landowners. On some of the parcels a line of bollards were installed to delineate the right of way boundary. The existing bollards between (pm) 35.3 and 36.75, will be moved to within 65 feet of the highway centerline, to show the new property line. Hazardous Waste, Biological and Archaeological studies have been performed and there will be no impact to Environmental resources. There are no environmental issues with this parcel conveyance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2084
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 12, PRC 21084
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.