Fluoridation Addition to Golden State Water Company Willowbrook Water System
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Fluoridation Addition to Golden State Water Company Willowbrook Water System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the lead agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to Golden State Water Company for the addition of fluoridation to the Willowbrook Plant.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Metropolitan District Office 500 North Central Avenue, Suite 500
Sacramento, CA 95899-7413
Phone : (818) 551-2035
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The addition of fluoridation treatment will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.