Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0299-R1, EJF Tree Farm, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0299-R1, EJF Tree Farm, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to remediation work associated with a notice of violation for work conducted as partially described in the "Evans" NTMP (1-09NTMP-009H) without an agreement. This project includes road work associated with the "Unit 2 Road C Enhancement" project, i.e., road widening and upgrading, and associated water drafting and use of local gravels; and rehabilitation work including road decommissioning, riparian, restoration, and removal of an unauthorized concrete structure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2076
- Rio Dell
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Actions by regulatory agencies to enforce or revoke a lease, permit, license, certificate, or other entitlement for use issue, adopted, or prescirbed by the regulartory agency or enforcement of law, general rule, standard, or objective, administered or adopted by the regulatory agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.