Oso Flaco Day Use Restroom - Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area (SVRA)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Oso Flaco Day Use Restroom - Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area (SVRA)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will replace all three portable toilets with two permanent vault restrooms. The units will be raised to eliminate flooding, and will meet proper ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements. These units will be placed on the opposite side of the current parking lot where the existing portables are currently located.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 773-7179
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is the new construction of a limited small facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.