Z: General Agricultural, A-2
GP: Agricultural Lands (AL)
The applicant seeks approval of land use permit to legalize the existing Expert Tree Services green waste recycling facility. The application includes several variances as follows:
- 3.41-acres proposed, 5-acre required minimum for a lot line adjustment (to be processed administratively),
- dirt/gravel parking lot proposed, paved parking lot required,
- no parking space markings provided, strips required,
- no wheel stops provided, wheel stops required,
- 4-foot side yard proposed, 20-foot side yard required minimum for an existing water tank
The project does not include any new buildings, grading or tree removal. The site does host several wireless telecommunication facilities on the northwestern portion of the property which are not affected by this application. The business office for the Expert Tree Services company is located off-site within the Orinda area.
Aesthetic/VisualDrainage/AbsorptionGeologic/SeismicPublic ServicesSeptic SystemLand Use
California Department of ConservationCalifornia Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3California Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Highway PatrolCalifornia Native American Heritage CommissionCalifornia Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2Department of Toxic Substances ControlDepartment of Water ResourcesResources AgencyCalifornia Department of Transportation, District 4Resources, Recycling and Recovery
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.