Amendments to BAAQMD New Source Review (NSR) and Title V Permitting Requirements (BAAQMD Regulation 2, Rules 1, 2, 4 & 6).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD)
- Document Title
- Amendments to BAAQMD New Source Review (NSR) and Title V Permitting Requirements (BAAQMD Regulation 2, Rules 1, 2, 4 & 6).
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preparation
- Document Description
- The BAAQMD is proposing to amend its New Source Review and Title V permitting programs. The proposed amendments will update the District's current NSR and Title V permitting programs to reflect recent regulatory developments, among other changes.
- Contact Information
Bay Area Air Quality Management District
939 Ellis Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone : (415) 749-4689
- Alameda Contra Costa Marin Napa San Francisco
- Other Location Info
- Southern portion of Solano and Sonoma counties.
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Project Issues
- Air Quality Greenhouse Gas
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Transportation Projects California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning (CDFW) California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning (DOT) California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC) Department of Toxic Substances Control Department of Water Resources Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.