The Walnut Avenue Rule 20A & Pedestrian Project (proposed project) would complete a variety of improvements along the remaining unimproved portions of Walnut Avenue, specifically between Santa Fe Drive and CA Street and a portion of CA Street north of Walnut Avenue. Specific improvements include the following:
- Curb, gutter, and sidewalks (ADA Compliant) along both sides of Walnut Avenue and along the west side of CA Street.
- Class II bike lane and vehicle parking area along Walnut Avenue.
- Traffic calming improvements constructed along Walnut Avenue including a raised crosswalk/speed table adjacent to Crookham Elementary School and curb bulb-outs at intersections.
- Undergrounding of utilities along Walnut Avenue.
- New storm drainage system along Walnut Avenue with infiltration basin on vacant property along Walnut Avenue.
- Existing street lights along Walnut Avenue (currently mounted on wood power poles) will be converted to County standard street lights mounted on metal poles.
California Department of ConservationCalifornia Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4California Department of Parks and RecreationCalifornia Department of Transportation, District 10California Highway PatrolCalifornia Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 Department of Toxic Substances ControlDepartment of Water ResourcesOffice of Emergency Services, CaliforniaOffice of Historic PreservationResources AgencyCalifornia Native American Heritage Commission
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.