Conversion of Gas Chlorine to Liquid Chlorine at the Glenwood Treatment Plant
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Conversion of Gas Chlorine to Liquid Chlorine at the Glenwood Treatment Plant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. The Crescenta Valley Water District proposes to convert the existing 150 pound gas chlorine containers to a 12.5% sodium hypochlorite system. The liquid chlorine will be contained in a 1000 gallon tank and will be located within the existing footprint of the plant.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Metropolitan District Office 1449 W. Temple Street, Room 202
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Phone : (213) 580-5723
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The gas chlorine containers are an existing component of the Glenwood treatment facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.