Removal Action Workplan for the Lincoln Avenue Affordable Housing Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan for the Lincoln Avenue Affordable Housing Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The RAW focuses on excavation and off-Site disposal to mitigate soils impacted with excessive levels of lead onsite. The purpose of the project is to mitigate impacted soils that exceed the project-specific human health risk criteria to minimize human exposure to the identified chemical of concern (COCs) which is lead. The estimated volume of impacted soils is 900 cubic yards. The cleanup level for this COC is 80 parts per million (ppm); the California Human Health Screening Level (CHHSL) for lead in residential soils. The project will clean up the Site for unrestricted residential usage.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownsfields and Environmental Restoration Program 700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone : (510) 540-3834
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330 - Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.