Consider a Recommendation on the Rental Practices for Private Recreational Piers and Mooriing Buoys at Lake Tahoe
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider a Recommendation on the Rental Practices for Private Recreational Piers and Mooriing Buoys at Lake Tahoe
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize staff of the Commission to continue current rental practices using the Lake Tahoe Benchmark for recreational piers and buoys on sovereign lands in Lake Tahoe, Placer and El Dorado Counties.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- El Dorado Placer
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.