Consider Partial Quitclaim Deed of State Lands Encompassed within Compensatory Gas Agreement PRC 2628.1, Sacramento River Area Near Grimes, PRC 2628.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Partial Quitclaim Deed of State Lands Encompassed within Compensatory Gas Agreement PRC 2628.1, Sacramento River Area Near Grimes, PRC 2628.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance from Venoco, Inc. (Operator) the Partial Quitclaim, date April 27, 2012, of lands within the Compensatory Gas Agreement PRC 2628.1, wherein Venoco, Inc. quitclaims back to the State all right, title and interest in the area covering state lands within Section 5 of the Agreement.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Colusa Sutter
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.