Consider Approval of an Application for a Negotiated Subsurface (No Surface Use) Natural Gas Lease, Suisun Slough & Montezuma Slough Near Joice Island
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of an Application for a Negotiated Subsurface (No Surface Use) Natural Gas Lease, Suisun Slough & Montezuma Slough Near Joice Island
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a negotiated subsurface (no surface use) Natural Gas Lease for a term of five-years and so long as gas is produced in paying quantities. Annual rental of $40 per acre ($10,960 for approximately 274 acres), royalty on gas substances and oil fixed at 25%, and performance bond and other security in the sum of $10,000.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a negotiated subsurface (no surface use) Natural Gas Lease will not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.