Consider Approval of a Negotiated Subsurface (No Surface Use) Natural Gas Lease, Sacramento River Near Grimes, Colusa and Sutter Counties
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of a Negotiated Subsurface (No Surface Use) Natural Gas Lease, Sacramento River Near Grimes, Colusa and Sutter Counties
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize a negotiated subsurface (no surface use) Natural Gas Lease with an annual rent of $40 per acre ($1,440 for 35.09 acres), royalty on gas substances fixed at 25 percent, and performance bond or other security in the sum of $10,000.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.