Consider the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Oil Revenue Funds by the City of Long Beach for Capital Improvement Projects within the City of Long Beach
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider the Proposed Expenditure of Tideland Oil Revenue Funds by the City of Long Beach for Capital Improvement Projects within the City of Long Beach
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve the proposed expenditure of $20,020,000 of Tideland Oil Revenue for 11 capital improvement projects within the city of Long Beach.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Approval of Tideland Oil Revenue expenditure does not have a potential for resulting in either a direcdt or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.