Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 4057.1
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 4057.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use, beginning May 24, 2012, for the continued use and maintenance of two existing mooring buoys previosly authorized by the Commission, and the reconstruction and expansion of an existing pier, removal of 24 existing double pilings and replacement with 20 steel piling and an adjustable catwalk.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.