Convert Server Service Area to Tortilla Station, Barra Barra (11/12-SD-45)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Convert Server Service Area to Tortilla Station, Barra Barra (11/12-SD-45)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will enclose a service area of the restaurant Barra Barra in Old Town San Diego State Historic Park. It will be used as a torilla station to improve visitor services.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Neew Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.