Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0026-R1, Chadd Creek Culvert Flow Capacity Improvement Project, Humboldt County.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0026-R1, Chadd Creek Culvert Flow Capacity Improvement Project, Humboldt County.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- One encroachment to improve water flow capacity by removing with heavy equipment (staged on Holmes Flat Road) in-stream sediment depositional bars at an existing 4-chambered cast-cement culvert inlet and outlet as required. Currently there is an aggradation of fines and gravel at the inlet and outlet and partially obstructs winter high water flows through the culvert resulting in reduced water conveyance, increased water velocities, and flooding of Holmes Flat Road (only access road to residential community of Holmes Flat).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.