Long Valley Trail Improvements, Mt San Jacinto SP (11/12-IE-20)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Long Valley Trail Improvements, Mt San Jacinto SP (11/12-IE-20)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Trails within Long Valley including the Discovery Trail, Desert View Trail, and section of the Low and Willow Creek Trails will be realigned and improved to reduce impacts to sensitive resources design standards and shall be built to accessible standards wherever feasible. Abandoned trail alignments will be rehabilitated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land. Accessory Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.