Relocation of Storage Containers
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Relocation of Storage Containers
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is to add an additional climate controlled storage container at Antelope Valley Indian Museum SHP. The storage containers will provide climate controlled and pest resistant storage for materials associated with Tomo-Kahni SHP and historic furniture associated with the museum that is not regularly exhibited in the museum.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (661) 724-2380
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.