Kiosk and Sheds, Idyllwild and Stone Creek Campgrounds, Mt San Jacinto SP
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Kiosk and Sheds, Idyllwild and Stone Creek Campgrounds, Mt San Jacinto SP
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Three prefabricated shed will be installed in the Stone Creek and Idyllwild campgrounds. One will serve as a campground check-in kiosk at Stone Creek, one will store interpretive materials and supplies at the Stone Creek campfire center, and one will store materials and supplies for the Idyllwild campfire center. All will aesthetically complement the existing historic CCC and/or park rustic architecture of the surrounding area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.