Long Valley Generator, Mt. San Jacinto SP
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Long Valley Generator, Mt. San Jacinto SP
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to replace the broken propane generator at Long Valley Ranger Station with a new propane generator of comparable size. A new concrete base will be poured for the new generator.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.