Termination of Corrective Action for DK Environmental
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Termination of Corrective Action for DK Environmental
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DeMenno/Kerdoon Environmental (DKE) closed all of the Hazardous Waste Management Units (HWMUs) on its property except the tank car loading and unloading fcility. During the course of closure of the HWMUs, lead contamination was located in the area that had been a waste receiving laggon under a previous owner. This lead contaminated soil was removed and the remaining soil was determined to be below the levels required for residential standards.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
9211 Oakdale Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311-6505
Phone : (818) 717-6586
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor actions to Prevent, Minimize, Stabilize, Mitigate or Eliminate the Release or Threat of Release of hazardous Waste or Hazardous Substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.