Lupin Lodge Surface Water Treatment and Infrastructure Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Lupin Lodge Surface Water Treatment and Infrastructure Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department), as the Lead Agency, will be issuing a water permit to the Lupin Lodge Water System for their Surface Water Treatment and Infrastructure Replacement Project. The Lupin Lodge Water System has historically utilized a combination of groundwater, surface water, and spring water for domestic drinking water supply. Groundwater has recently water treatment requirements. The existing groundwater wells habe lost capacity and fail to meet MCLs for multiple minerals. The project will allow Lupin Lodge to once again use the existing spring source to meet current drinking water deman, and will be supplemented by surface water when necessary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Santa Clara District Office 850 Marina Bay Pkwy Bldg P, 2nd Floor
Richmond, CA 94804
Phone : (510) 620-3474
- Los Gatos
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement of existing infrastructure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.