Pine Creek Fish Trap Concrete Cap Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Pine Creek Fish Trap Concrete Cap Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will remove a concrete cap over the existing intake gallery at the Pine Creek Fish Trap facility to allow access to board slots for installation of weir panels and provide natural light. This work is requied to allow volitional fish passage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2273
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Remove a concrete cap installed in the 1990's to allow access to the intake of the fish trap for installation of weir panels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.