Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2012-0055-R1 Tanenbaum Seep Well Repair/Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2012-0055-R1 Tanenbaum Seep Well Repair/Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to using a back hoe to excavate to the lid of the existing seep well to open up and repair the pump works and reconstruct the well as per the submitted plans. Also, routine maintenance as required, to keep the pump and well in good working order, may be conducted.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project iwll have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.