Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0271-R1, Culvert Replacement Project on State Highway 162
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0271-R1, Culvert Replacement Project on State Highway 162
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachment: remove an existing 24 inch culvert and dow-drain and replace with a new 24 inch culvert/down-drain and headwall on State Highway 162 at PM 5.49. Tree removal is not proposed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replace an exisitng culvert stream crossing on a state highway.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.