Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2011-0018-R1, Mr. Jens Sund
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-2011-0018-R1, Mr. Jens Sund
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remediation of unpermitted stream crossing work.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- The remediation project involve revegetation of disturbed areas, removal of pond in the riparian area, replacement of an existing crossing with a bridge, and implement stream crossing best management practices to lessen the likelihood of failure of existing stream crossings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.