Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel Pool Deck and Courtyard Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel Pool Deck and Courtyard Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Proposed Project is to renovate the existing Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel pool deck and outdoor event courtyard to better utilize the existing space, enhance the hotel guest experience and provide a landscape link to the existing Bayfront pedestrian walk way and open space. Panoramic views of the bay would be maintained and the project would not encroach into the existing Park Boulevard view corridor or onto the 35-foot wide public promenade adjacent to the hotel. The renovations and improvements are intended to enhance the look of the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel without altering the silhouette or apprearance of the original approved building.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Environmental and Land Use Management Dept. 3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-7263
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conservation of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.