Bradford Manufacturing-Reed and Grant Streets Property Removal Action Workplan
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Bradford Manufacturing-Reed and Grant Streets Property Removal Action Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), pursuant to authority granted under Chapter 6.8, Section 25123.6 of the Health and Safety Code is considering approval of a Removal Action Workplan (RAW) as submitted on January 23, 2012 by ERS Environmental. Project activities will commence March 2012 and are expected to take approximately 3 weeks to complete. The purpose of the project is to mitigate soils that exceed the project-specific cleanup levels to minimize human exposure to arsenic and total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH).
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 700 Heinz Ave
Berkeley, CA 94703.
Phone : (510) 540-3835
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental effects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.