Caltrans Project to Maintain the Integrity of SR 880 in Alameda Co. 3E5901/0412000428
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4
- Document Title
- Caltrans Project to Maintain the Integrity of SR 880 in Alameda Co. 3E5901/0412000428
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes placement of an open graded friction course of hot mix asphalt (HMA) on Route 880 (NB Only) in Alameda County in an near Hayward and San Leandro from A Street Undercrossing to Marina Boulevard Overcrossing. All work will be within the State Right-of-Way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (510) 301-3817
- Hayward San Leandro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084;14CCr 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.