Caltrans Highway Asphalt Concrete Replacement on SR 61.3E3301/0412000296
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4
- Document Title
- Caltrans Highway Asphalt Concrete Replacement on SR 61.3E3301/0412000296
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes dig-outs <or =6" depth of failed AC and replacement with new AC to match existing grade. All work is within the existing roadway within State right-of-way.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0060
Phone : (510) 301-3817
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.